Friday, August 27, 2010
Look what I can do!
Lillian rolled for her first time when Meg and Annette were in town and Colin and I were lucky enough to both be standing there watching her struggle do it the very first time. The week was crazy, she ate an incredible amount all week long and by the end of the week she had put on so much more chub that she now has wrist creases and and multiple elbow dimples. It is truly adorable. So she first rolled last Sunday and since Colin is home he has been able to see her roll daily and I come home to late in the day to get any rolling time. I was feeling so sad about missing everything and so finally on Thursday before I left for work we put this little munchkin on her belly and of course she rolled and we caught it on tape. It made my entire day and possibly my week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment