Tuesday, August 3, 2010

12 weeks and look what I can do!


She can now lift her head up and turn it as apposed to smashing her face on the ground when she turns her head. She still protests after about 5 minutes of being on her tummy by asking to be cradled and given her binky.


Thanks to her friend Alex she now has a bumbo to sit in and see the world from a different level all the while working on that nice head control.

This is the start of everything going in her mouth! She is also in her 3-6 month clothes now......ohhh so big.

I was on the phone with Colin and she wouldn't stop cooing so I put the phone to her ear. This video brings many things to mind: 1) It is the start of many things to come. 2) We have a typical little girl that loves to talk and loves to talk on the phone. 3) I have the worst baby cooing voice in the world. 4) Colin is going to have his hands full with his 2 little ladies because we all know how much I like to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment