
I had to capture Lily's first official night of "sleeping through the night" on film. It was amazing. I put her to bed at 8pm and she woke up at 4 am to eat for the first time - 8 whole hours of sleep in a row. I can't even tell you how amazing it truly was. Since then she has had a few nights that were rough but close to 4 or 5 nights a week she only wakes once typically giving Colin and I a full 4-6 hours of sleep in a row depending on how quickly we can get to bed after her. We are a whole new family and of course not to brag but she has slept-in 2-3 times until 8:00 or 9:00 am. I have not slept that much since prior to being pregos! Cheers Lily, we are so proud.

A good friend from growing up was out to visit last weekend. She has a 10 month old and made the cross country trek from Rhode Island. We had such a great weekend of baby craziness, I am pretty sure we all needed another weekend to recover from all the fun. (Left to right Beck, Meg and Annette from MI/RI, Julie and Lily, Celeste and Quinn, Katie and Harper, Adrienne and Rosie.)

No comments:
Post a Comment