Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why we love Chev

Lily LOVES Chevy.  She likes to be wherever he is and do whatever he is doing.  Here she is pointing out the birds to Chevy.

He quickly got annoyed with her pointing out every bird so he moved to a location he thought she would be unable to get to.  Lily being the quick thinker she is went and got her chair and climbed up right next to him.

She lies on him, sits on him, snuggles him and kisses him.  He takes it all and eventually leaves when he needs a break.

She even tries to take his food.  He is such a patient and great kitty.


2 comments:

  1. These pics are WONDERFUL. Thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop of these daily interactions. What a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I think I was like that with our cat when I was a kiddo....but Tit-Tat was NOT so patient with me. I was stubborn though and kept going back for more scratches :) -Liz

    ReplyDelete