Monday, February 27, 2012

Easter Egg Tree

Last night Kalie came over for the afternoon and we made an Easter Egg Tree with Lily.  Growing up my mom put wooden painted eggs on branches in a vase for Easter.  I remember looking at those eggs on the branches with such awe and wonder.  I cannot put into words how it made me feel as a kid so I thought that I would start the same tradition of wonderment for Lillian.  When the branches are up in the house it feels like a sign of a coming Spring.  So....Spring we are ready any time.

The pictures are a little out of order of course blogspot does not make posting pictures super user friendly.






The final tree.  This morning Lily woke up pointing at the  tree and talking all about Aunt Kalie, Daddy, Mommy and the tree; so already it is working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment