Thursday, February 23, 2012

A big day at the park

I like many every other parents attempt to get pictures of Lily smiling.  Instead what I typically get is her saying "no" and looking at her feet in protest.  Here she is running at me after posing saying, "let me see, let me see."  On a different note Lily picked out her outfit on this day (minus the shirt), for the shirt she picked out a hot pink zippy hoody.  She also picked out her purple tennis shoes as pictured below.  I, of course, loved it especially when you add her hat and gloves- I had to take pictures.

There is a cute little park with a nice walk for Roxy by our house.  When we arrive she is typically yelling "park" and when we get there she is all business.....up the stairs and down the slide until other kids arrive then she does whatever they do.



Running to catch up with me to walk Roxy.



No comments:

Post a Comment