Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dads!

Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing Father's in our lives.  
From day one with this little Lillian Colin has been a loving, compassionate, giving and gracious father.   His patience, kindness and humor continue to guide our day to day affairs.  His girls light up when he enters the room.  Over the last 3-4 years I have watched this man grow into a beautiful father. 


As parents now we understand the true sacrifice and labor of love of parenting.  Thank you Charlie for raising such a beautiful man and being the role model he needed, thank you for continuing to care for us and even take care of us as adults. Your beautiful love continues as a grandfather or as Poppie.

Dad you continue to give and give.  Your strength, love and  wisdom astound me.  Thank you for all you do for us and the girls.  

This picture says it all.  Generosity, love, laughter and family.  

I love you Colin.  I am so lucky to have you as the father of my girls.  I  never imagined how wonderful this parenting journey would be.  I could not do it with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment