First and foremost my apologies for taking so long to post pictures of the ever growing girl and updates about the family. I have many excuses. First of all Lily got terribly sick with a double ear infection and a raging fever; that lasted over a week. We had to call in the troops to help us since she couldn't go to day care (and obviously we just wanted to cuddle her to good health). She got on antibiotics and then I got sick and quite frankly 1 month later I am still fighting it. Then of course Colin got it, he is already feeling better- thank goodness. Lastly we have a new addition to the family....first it was a lentil, then a blueberry, then a kidney bean and now a grape......you guessed it: We are pregnant! We were able to see the little guy moving around today, everything looks good with a strong little heart beat. We could see little arms and legs and his little head at this point. He/she is about 1-1.5 inches long. I of course have been blessed with strong pregnancy hormones which means a very healthy implanted baby and a very nauseous mama! We are 9 weeks along and are due October 23rd! We feel so blessed to have Lily and we are praying for baby number two to be healthy and happy!
(Here is Lily with all of her stuffed animals when she was feeling so bad.) |
Congratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDelete