Sunday, January 2, 2011

NYE 2010


Lillian rocked New Years Eve in her sweater dress and festive headband.
Many of her friends were present and she had a great time. Happy New Year to all! We have much to be thankful for and we counted our blessings this weekend.
The three not-so-baby, babies (Harper, Lily, Quinn).

NYE was filled with good friends, great food, good drinks and well behaved kids! (Front Left to Right Geoff, Katie, Harper, Adrienne, Rosabel, Mikey; Back Colin, Lily, Julie, Celeste, Quinn, Brandon, Beck)



We were lucky to get this very interesting but typical kid picture, of course no one looked at the camera at the same time. What would have been a better and funnier shot was what was going on on the adult side of the room. Next time I will try and capture that.

After rockin' in the New Year Lily watched the Spartans get their tails whipped and then
she road tripped it to meet her new Cousin Dreigha (2 months old in this picture) and visit her cousin who was in Portland for a few days. It was a short but sweet trip. Welcome to the family Dre.

Playing with her new toy Santa brought her....Rody the donkey. This was the first of many recorded toy purchases that stemmed from my own childhood fantasies. I some how remember dreams of the giant red balls with a handle on top and bouncing around Toys R Us on them (or maybe it was an old commercial). I always wanted one and was never aloud to get one. So the second we saw a similar idea at a friends house I new Lily needed one. I will admit Rody is weight tested to 300# so I may have bounced around the house on Rody a few more times than Lily has but Rody will grow with her over the years and she will not have to just dream of hopping around on a giant ball, she will actually be able to bounce. Bounce Lily, bounce!

No comments:

Post a Comment