Lily continues to roll from her stomach to her back but the frequency is a little less these days as she has learned how to prop herself just right or catch herself when she starts to roll. She is working on rolling from her back to her tummy and in the last few days she has found the higher register of her vocal range. Our daycare provider said to me that she thinks she will be singer.
A look of "mom you are crazy making that face at me, it is actually just a little funny, but does not warrent a full smile." (I am making the face in the mirror and taking the picture.)





Love that you keep posting these pictures!!! Thank you for bringing all of you closer. I have to send you a pic of Colin and me in the mirror like you and Lily....WOW!
ReplyDeleteBig Smooches...
Mom and Dad
Now officially Following! Lily is getting so big!!! I love it! I would def. believe her to be a singer...look at those rock jeans at 4 months old! Post baby pics of you and Colin. I would love to see! Thanks for keeping us updated! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny photo in the bathroom!! Such a cute, happy baby rocker...when does she discover Seattle grunge?
ReplyDelete