
35 weeks and growing. Everything is starting to get a little harder and just when I thought there was no way I could get up more in the middle of the night to pee - well I did.

The dresser Colin stained and varnished. He did a great job!

The dresser and book shelf Colin stained.

Chev tuckered out after putting the glider together.

We changed our mind on the bedding many different times, we finally decided on this. We also purchased a new glider.
You look great! I've been checking weekly to see your progress. I love the nursery - looks like you've been busy. My thoughts are with you in these final weeks....
ReplyDeletelove it! thanks for all the pics! been thinking of you guys alot. Looks great, and so do you :-)
ReplyDeletei am glad to see dr. sears on your bookshelf...that one has saved us a lot of co-pays. and are those cloth dipes i see? what did you get? the room is beautiful, great job with the nesting.
ReplyDelete