Sunday, January 24, 2010

23 weeks and a very striped shirt

More people are noticing that I may actually be pregnant and not just drinking a lot of beer.
However, an old patient that I had not seen in a year came in on this very day- while wearing this shirt- glanced at my stomach, then looked back at my face with a very confused look and started talking about something totally unrelated to my very odd belly "growth." It was pretty funny because I could tell he was not going to ask nor was he going to assume, so he left the clinic probably thinking "That is odd, Julie put on a little extra weight in the last year." I am feeling good despite how tired I look in the picture. Colin is feeling the baby move more and more which is so exciting for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment